Listen to the podcast here.
LINKS & FURTHER CATASTROPHES:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which this episode is way more topical than it was when we recorded it; Apocalypse makes a terrible Statue of Liberty; there are no reliable narrators; Robbie Robertson and Carmen Sandiego are your new OTP; Emplate is creepy in any universe; lawful evil is still evil; and partial universe reboots come with some fairly silly problems.
- Awkward intersections of fiction and reality
- Pandemic (Dr. Richard Palance)
- Tales from the Age of Apocalypse: Sinister Bloodlines
- Tales from the Age of Apocalypse: By the Light
- Brooding in multiple ways at once.
- Corsair (Christopher Summers) (Earth-295)
- Reconciling cross-universe timelines
- The Shi’ar (Earth-295)
- Comparative Summers Backstory
- Robbie Robertson (Earth-295)
- Northstar and Aurora (Earth-295)
- Emplate and the Monets (Earth-295)
- The Bedlam Brothers (Earth-295)
- Brood problems
- The most awkward Summers family reunion to date
- The Absorbing Man (Earth-295)
- Diablo (Earth-295)
- Senator Robert Kelly (Earth-295)
- The fall of the Guthrie family
- An early era of Magneto’s X-Men
- A trip to the moon
- Death (Maximus Boltagon)
- Whether the Beyonder of Earth-295 knows how to poop
- Listening to this podcast with kids
NEXT EPISODE: Astonishing X-Men!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!