Listen to the episode here.
- Motormouth (Harley Davis)
- Motormouth and Killpower
- Uncanny X-Men #347-349
- Grovel and Spat
- A horse guy who is actually a cat-frog-lizard guy
- An extraordinarily half-assed action figure
- Load-bearing backstory
- The other Nanny
- Elegant foreshadowing
- Beast’s appearance as a mutant power
- Gambit’s chest hair
- The end of playtime
- CCA-compliant foliage
- Deathbird and Bishop
- A vanity plate
- Eany and Meany
- One-off psychometry
- Psylocke vs. Maggott
- Havok’s enduring lack of a Ph.D.
In which Havok goes surfing; Malice eats a poodle; Strong Guy’s ex is a big jerk; Sinister’s gotta Sinister; and Miles learns about a meme.
- The Puppet Master
- X-Factor #103-105
- Comparative Summers brooding
- Perks of being a mutant geologist and/or geophysicist
- Malice and Polaris’s complicated history
- A somewhat convoluted plan
- Several reasons to go to Rhinebeck, NY
- The extended Carosella family
- Candy stripers
- Mary, who is a big jerk
- A Sinister entrance
- The Nasty Boys (more) (again)
- Karate pants
- 14-year-old Chris Gethard’s feelings about Jamie Madrox
- Ionic vampirism
- Misguided vengeance
- Pushing back against whitewashing in comics
NEXT EPISODE: Emma Frost takes a joyride
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!