In which an engagement begins; Jean Grey’s Walden Puddle counterpart is definitely Nicole; Cyclops is the telepathic equivalent of a pit trap with spikes at the bottom; Charles Xavier’s subconscious is very dialogue-heavy; nobody ever has appropriate professional boundaries; Cable dabbles in passive aggression; and the best is yet to come.
- Some of Blaquesmith’s recent activities
- Uncanny X-Men #308-310
- A very sweet retcon
- Thanksgiving “traditions”
- How to scare crows
- Feelings and telepathy
- A proposal
- A misprint
- Thanksgiving at the Xavier School
- A somewhat alarming manifestation of a conscience
- The lies Charles Xavier tells himself
- Xavier’s depression beard
- The evolution of Amelia Voght
- Angry Claremontean Narrator: The Movie
- The anticlimactic return of Carl “X-Cutioner” Denti
- An unexpected resolution
- Trans voices in the larger comics conversation
NEXT EPISODE: The wedding!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!