Listen to the podcast here!
Tag: words mean things
334 – Genetic Nonsense
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In which William Stryker is exceptionally difficult to kill; the terminology around Emplate’s powers is absolute nonsense even by comic-book standards; inkers deserve more credit; we would totally read comics about Murmur the Softpoken Mummy; Bishop comes to the rescue; and nothing really resolves.
- What happened to William Stryker
- Gratuitous use of the adjective “genetic”
- Emplate (again)
- Generation X #12-14
- Penance’s original backstory
- A really unpleasant reunion
- Accent problems
- Gayle Edgerton
- A somewhat chaotic victory
- Mutant teams from non-anglophone countries
- X-characters Miles would like to write
NEXT WEEK: HAWK TALK
NEXT EPISODE: ClanDestine!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!