In which Excalibur is beset by shady organizations; Nightcrawler gets a new look; nobody hates Pete Wisdom as much as Lockheed hates Pete Wisdom; Brian Braddock should not be allowed to dress himself; Excalibur invades Black Air; and Onslaught continues to lurk.
- Some countries Magneto has invaded
- Excalibur #96-99
- Black Air (more) (again)
- The London branch of the Hellfire Club
- Nightcrawler’s new look
- Meggan’s new look
- The return of Alistaire Stuart
- How not to dress for the Hellfire Club
- The Shadow Cabinet (a little)
- Agent Scratch
- Avengers vs. Avengers
- Addiction recovery
- Accreditation of the Xavier School
- Developing a library X-collection
NEXT WEEK: Hawk Talk!
NEXT EPISODE: X-Factor’s increasingly low recruitment standards!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!