In which Magneto makes an official alignment shift; Claremont does a court drama; Professor Xavier makes poor choices; Rachel Summers comes by her communication skills honest; the Strucker kids are the evil Wonder Twins; and the podcast hits a major milestone!
- Uncanny X-Men #196, 199, and 200
- The X-Men status quo circa 1985
- Magneto’s alignment shift
- Beyonder-related existential crises
- A hypothetical murder mystery
- Minor vandalism as a harbinger of dark futures
- Brood classified ads
- A thematic parallel
- The tipping point in Scott and Madelyne’s relationship
- The new, improved Magneto
- The Professor Who Cried Wolf
- Phoenix II
- Earth-811/Earth-616 disambiguation
- Freedom Force
- The Trial of Magneto
- James Jaspers
- The best editor’s note
- The mystery of Magneto’s age
- Andrea & Andreas Strucker
- What not to wear to court
- A super icky sword
- Phoenix morality
- Sponsorship & conflict of interest
NEXT WEEK: Emerald City Comicon special with Kris Anka, Marguerite Bennett, Kieron Gillen, and Peter Nguyen!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Support us on Patreon!