Listen to the episode here.
- For more on Scott and Jean’s Central Park conversation (and an especially ironic listen this week), check out Episode 22 – Through Death and Through Life!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which Jay and Miles make a personal announcement; moles (probably) don’t lay eggs; Angel is full of angst and flechettes; there’s always room for cello; and no matter how complicated our personal lives get, X-Factor’s will always be worse!
- The Tanaka family business
- Jay & Miles vs. time travel
- Some personal stuff that’s going on
- Our definitive Iceman artist
- A whole lot of child endangerment
- Two reasons not to eat cereal from the 1980s
- X-Factor #51-53 and 55
- Cable’s first word
- Slightly dubious zoning
- Charlotte Jones
- Opal Tanaka
- Chicken Wings
- Grover, but not that Grover
- B-grade Sabretooth
- A double date
- Giant bugs
- The Locust (August Hopper)
- A walk in the park
- A failed proposal
- What we talk about when we talk about retcons
NEXT EPISODE: Happy Birthday, Shadowcat!
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)
Buy prints of this week’s illustration at our shop, or contact David Wynne for the original!