In which Jay and Miles make a personal announcement; moles (probably) don’t lay eggs; Angel is full of angst and flechettes; there’s always room for cello; and no matter how complicated our personal lives get, X-Factor’s will always be worse!
- The Tanaka family business
- Jay & Miles vs. time travel
- Some personal stuff that’s going on
- Our definitive Iceman artist
- A whole lot of child endangerment
- Two reasons not to eat cereal from the 1980s
- X-Factor #51-53 and 55
- Cable’s first word
- Slightly dubious zoning
- Charlotte Jones
- Opal Tanaka
- Chicken Wings
- Grover, but not that Grover
- B-grade Sabretooth
- A double date
- Giant bugs
- The Locust (August Hopper)
- A walk in the park
- A failed proposal
- What we talk about when we talk about retcons
NEXT EPISODE: Happy Birthday, Shadowcat!
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!