Listen to the episode here.
In which standing in fields looking confused is a way of life; Psylocke gets a new superpower; when you gotta confess you gotta confess; Iceman’s dad stands up for justice; we mourn a Sentinel; and it’s probably a good thing that most companies don’t do mind melds as a team-building exercise.
- Levels of mutant power
- Omicron-level mutations
- Miles’s brief baseball career
- Uncanny X-Men #338
- X-Men #58
- X-Men Annual 1996
- Archangel’s wings
- Joseph vs. Holographic Magneto
- Shadow teleportation
- The errand theory of confession
- Graydon Creed (more) (again)
- “Drake Roberts” and “Samson Guthry”
- Several ways to memorialize the Mutant Massacre
- Onslaught, but an anteater
- A fight
- Several JJJ cameos
- X-baseball games
- A highly atypical Sentinel
- Several oblique warnings
- X-Men ‘97
- Media inspired by the X-Men
NEXT EPISODE: Pryde & Wisdom
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!