Listen to the podcast here.
Tag Archive for brood queen
In which Ghost Rider has some fairly serious medical issues; you should probably never invite Bishop to a picnic; Gambit’s past catches up with him; it’s always Mardi Gras in Fictional New Orleans; Wolverine is thrilled; and Jay swears a solemn vow.
- The Tithe
- The Momentary Princess
- The T’ieves Guild
- Why real New Orleans doesn’t have catacombs
- X-Men #8-9
- Ghost Rider #26-27
- The abstract idea of Nicholas Cage
- The last of the X-Men
- A sick burn
- A picnic
- Bella Donna Boudreaux and her many apostrophes
- Ghost Rider
- Julian Boudreaux
- How not to respond to a speeding ticket
- The Bootie Man
- Horse names vs. katana names
- Cathartic excess
- Good characters from awful events
NEXT EPISODE: The Externals, for our sins
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!