In which Miles and Elisabeth X-Plain Pryde of the X-Men; Magneto is somehow even worse at branding than Mystique; the X-Universe is in desperate need of responsible adults; Wolverine hates kids; everybody’s mean to Lockheed; and the Sentinels represent your feelings.
- Wolverine’s Australian accent
- Pryde of the X-Men
- X-Men / Muppet Babies analogues
- The Brotherhood of Mutant Terrorists
- How not to comfort scared teenagers
- The X-Cessible X-Men
- The Mutant Power Circuit
- Terrible parenting
- A MacGuffin
- A Really Dubious Evil Plot
- Several Additional MacGuffins
- THE POWER!
- One of many reasons to be nice to animals
- The X-Men Arcade Game
- Ground Kontrol
- X-Men: Madness in Murderworld
- The Uncanny X-Men (game)
- Metaphorical sentinels
- Mysterious lizards
- Video game mechanics vs. superhero ethics
- Pryde of the X-Men vs the ’90s animated series vs. X-Men: Evolution
- Alternate animated series hooks
NEXT WEEK: The Brood go to a revival meeting
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!