Listen to the episode here.
409 – Lurid Malarkey
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In which nobody is sure what Emplate actually eats; airport food is not a good peace offering; Larry Hama writes a good Jubilee; the St. Croix siblings merge; and we honestly have no idea what a Token is.
- Emplate vs. Marrow
- What’s been up with Generation X
- Generation X #34-36
- Claudette and Nicole St. Croix
- Emplate (more) (again)
- Controlled chaos
- Tracy Authier
- Dorian and Weasel (again)
- Some unusually friendly blackmail
- Wizard Magazine
- Husk’s diary and hypothetical fanfiction
- A Lepton imploder
- A dream, we think, probably
- Jubilee in Wonderland
- A Token
- Chief Authier
- Landau, Luckman, & Lake (again)
- The Citadel at the Edge of Reality
- The Universal Amalgamator
- Magik on screen
- Our favorite villains and alignment shifts from the Krakoa era
NEXT EPISODE: The M-Plate Saga concludes
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!