Listen to the episode here.
In which we return to Rutland, Vermont; Emma Frost faces her salad demons; Banshee is not even supposed to be here today; no one should ever have to drive in New York City; Fenris is both evil and obnoxious; and we’re still not over that one Senator Kelly action figure.
- How to help us help queer and trans youth
- Generation X #22
- Generation X Annual 1996
- Halloween with Generation X
- Stag Beetle Magazine
- X-casting Nicholas Cage
- William Castle
- Roger Corman’s Poe adaptations
- Saturday morning cartoons
- Weird gardening
- Some very clever lettering tricks
- Several humans
- Train delays
- Mutagen Wave Generator
- The Worst Action Figure (more) (again)
- Robert the Ship
- Our favorite Beast iterations
NEXT EPISODE: Wolverine and some other guys!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!