Listen to the episode here.
Tag Archive for Mutant Registration Act
In which Beast’s DNA is basically held together with spit and baling wire; Boom Boom wins MVP; Angel goes full goth; Cameron Hodge loses his head; Cyclops is basically a Silent Hill protagonist; and the Nebraska Department of Social Services is probably not adequately equipped to deal with Mister Sinister.
- The Horsemen of Death
- X-Factor #32-35
- Superheroic triage
- A vague prophecy
- Fake Avengers
- Fake-band disambiguation
- KiLLeR DWaRfS
- Crippled Puppies
- Audiophile Apocalypse
- Dubiously zealous trademark protection
- Acronym disambiguation
- The death of Candy Southern
- The not-exactly death of Cameron Hodge
- Baby Race 2000
- An orphanage that is also a metaphor
- Unreliable narration
- The dubious partnership of Mister Sinister and Apocalypse
- Best iterations of Boom Boom
NEXT EPISODE: Excalibur goes ongoing!
- Malicious inanimate objects
- Early signs of Marvel Girl’s returning telepathy
- First clues of Cyclops’s connection to Sinister
- First mention of Goblin Queen by name
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Hang out with us on Imzy!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!