Listen to the podcast here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
In which Magneto is a drama llama in any universe (but a remarkably decent parent in at least one); the soap opera hits the Age of Apocalypse; Weapon X is a man made of red flags; Gambit has an OT3; the better man wins; some blanks are better left unfilled; and we would probably not fare too well on Earth-295.
- The other Magnus
- Earth-295 (more) (again)
- X-Men Chronicles #1-2
- Selective backstory
- Magneto’s hair
- Wundagore Mountain
- Aesthetics of the Age of Apocalypse
- The X-Men of Earth-295
- Magneto’s pedagogy
- More miscellaneous horsemen
- Weapon X (Logan)
- Cape Citadel, revisited
- The death of the Scarlet Witch
- Disaster Bisexual Gambit
- Wolverine (but not that one)
- Punks who may or may not also be scrimshanders
- Emotionally well-adjusted Quicksilver
- Further miracles of magnetism
- The narrative power of evocation
- Age of Somebody Else
- Jay and Miles of Earth-295
NEXT EPISODE: Summers Family Reunions somehow get even worse.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!
Listen to the episode here.
LINKS & FURTHER UNIVERSES: