Listen to the episode here.
In which what happens in space stays in space; a horse is imperiled; Joseph does some dubious science; Gladiator’s name is absolutely not Gary; everybody gets new costumes; and we learn where babies come from.
- Shi’ar taxonomy, sort of
- The Shi’ar (again)
- The Phalanx (again)
- Uncanny X-Men #341-344
- A whole bunch of callbacks to X-Men #98
- A carriage ride
- The Z’noxx chamber (again)
- One way to have safer sex
- FAO Schwarz
- The Shi’ar Imerial Guard (again)
- Diplomacy, kind of
- Space outfits
- Pure Phalanx
- Dinosaur Kingdom 2
- Where Shi’ar babies come from
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl vs. Isca the Unbeaten
- Characters we would happily voice if invited to do so
NEXT WEEK: Hawk Talk
NEXT EPISODE: Generation X vs. Black Tom Cassidy!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!