In which Chris Bachalo draws excellent critters; Bastion is a terrible boss; everyone fucks in the Danger Room; Jubilee fails a midterm; and humans were the real monsters all along.
- The worst mutant power
- Generation X #20-21
- X-Factor #127
- Bachalo critters
- Bastion (more) (again)
- Daria (but not the one you’re thinking of)
- Chevy the janitor (again)
- Mean Cuisine
- Harker the cat
- A threatening salad
- Yet another time-traveling Nate
- A movie reference
- U.S.1 and Baron von Blimp
- Several ways to fail a midterm
- Miguela Torres
- Trevor Chase
- A series of interviews
- Richard Starkings and Comicraft
- Destiny’s absence from film
NEXT EPISODE: Baseball!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!