Listen to the podcast here.
LINKS & FURTHER MONSTROSITIES:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
In which Miles stops worrying and learns to love X-Force; you should absolutely not google the phrase “face jam”; the kids take a field trip to Graymalkin; Jay reverse-engineers Shatterstar’s hair; Donald Pierce gets a new job; Sam Guthrie is the most trustworthy man in the Marvel Universe; Cable is your guns grandma; Professor earns its name; X-Force really only has one setting; and not every Sluggo is lit.
- A bunch of stuff Quicksilver did
- Several cats
- X-Force #20-23
- The Externals (more) (again)
- A deeply unlikely hairstyle
- Graymalkin / Ship / Professor
- A somewhat one-sided reunion
- Inaccurate arithmetic
- Why Feral sounds like that
- Neither Tom, Dick, nor Harry
- War Machine (James Rhodes)
- Sam Guthrie’s long trail of dead father figures
- How to fight an External
- The seventh plague
- What Domino’s been up to
- Hammer’s mom
- Tigerstryke (more) (again)
- Sluggo (but not that Sluggo)
- Learning to appreciate the ’90s
NEXT EPISODE: Psylocke Vs. Revanche!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)