In which Jay may have Stockholm syndrome; Nick Fury is objectively sillier than G. W. Bridge; we get a brief artistic reprieve; Cable’s legal expertise does not extend to trademarks; our favorite Ship returns; Miles’s grandmother calls it like it is; Sauron is bad at taxonomy; and Garrison Kane is basically a very violent Inspector Gadget.
- Brother Mutant
- X-Force #8-10
- X-Force (again)
- A protracted flashback
- The Wild and/or Six Pack
- A heist
- A trap
- Yet more Ed Wood references
- A future
- The Professor (Ship)
- Gratuitous face shadows
- A mystery
- Cable casting
- Several misplaced word balloons
- The logistics of tentacle arms
- The High Lords (Externals)
- Michael Bay’s Johnny Got His Gun
- General Clark and his diving suit
- Good Magneto stories
- How to get your dad into X-Men
NEXT EPISODE: Excalibur vs. the Anti-Phoenix!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!