Listen to the episode here.
In which Nate Grey has the soul of a man in a mesh shirt; Black Air is somehow even worse than you thought it was; Hulk does not want to be x-treme teen from alternate dimension; we are excited as hell for the upcoming Frasier/Ewing Gamma Flight; and Moira MacTaggert is (sometimes) the adult we need.
- Nate Grey’s (possible) demon zombie baby
- What Excalibur’s been up to lately
- Excalibur #94-95
- X-Man #12
- Yet another take on roughly the same dark future
- Dark-future disambiguation
- The Black Wall
- Leather vs. vinyl
- Sentinels pooping sentinels
- Nate Grey (more) (again)
- Gamma Flight
- Excessively silly diagnostic technology
- A minor intervention
- X-characters most likely to lead a successful book club
- Warlock on Krakoa
NEXT EPISODE: The Herald of Onslaught (for real, this time, we promise)!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!