Listen to the episode here.
Tag Archive for Tony Stark
Listen to the podcast here!
Special thanks to our awesome guest hosts, Elle Collins and Graeme McMillan, who not only covered the episode, but also provided this visual companion AND answered a bunch more questions in text (we’ll be posting those later this week). If you love Elle and Graeme as much as we do and want to hear more of ’em, here’s where to find those two on the web:
In which Elle and Graeme save the day; Hank McCoy joins the real world (sort of) (briefly); Carl Maddicks may or may not be undead; academic discourse in the Marvel Universe leaves a few things to be desired; Steve Englehart is an unsung hero of X-Men; Mastermind lives up to his name; Warren Worthington has a good attitude about mutation; and Avengers Beast is the best Beast; and Graeme has strong feelings about Moira MacTaggert.
- The complex romantic life of Patsy Walker
- The increasingly terrible life choices of Hank McCoy
- Amazing Adventures #11-17
- Incredible Hulk #161
- Captain America #173-175
- Avengers #137, 144, & 178
- Marvel Team-Up #124
- Life after the X-Men
- The Brand Corporation
- Carl Maddicks (again)
- Vampire Secret Agent Linda Donaldson
- The dubious chemical cause of mutation
- Beast as proto-Wolverine
- Steve Englehart
- The high price of passing
- Several unusually realistic latex masks
- Norman Mailer’s Handbook for Unliberated Women
- Sad clowns
- Buzz Baxter
- Hellcat (Patsy Walker)
- Someone who might be Carole King, Indira Gandhi, or your sister (but isn’t)
- Questionable corporate practices
- Quasimodo (but not that one)
- Semantics of fur color
- The Griffin
- The Secret Empire
- Actual supervillain Richard Nixon
- Mimic (Cal Rankin)
- Avengers Auditions
- Best Beast stories
Special thanks to guest hosts Elle Collins & Graeme McMillan!
NEXT WEEK: Everything is terrible.
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!