Listen to the podcast here.
410 – Jubilee, Don’t Eat That
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In which the M-Plate Saga continues; Jay gets into the spirit of the day; we briefly give up on our primary mission; the story is coordinated if not coherent; Miles is not allowed to continuity-shame about Tolkein; Gaia is extra chill; Dirt Nap discovers altruism; and Jubilee should absolutely not have eaten that.
- Vampires vs. Marrow (again)
- Whether Marrow is a mutant
- X-Plaining the inexplicable
- Generation X #37-39
- M-Plate (more) (again)
- A Boojum
- How to correctly identify a snark
- The Universal Amalgamator (more) (again)
- A door
- Moria, kind of, I guess?
- Mysterious topiary
- An equally mysterious train
- The Citadel of the Universal Amalgamator
- How to make a deal with a Token
- Orange milk
- A network of interdimensional water closets
- The Bill the Pony Effect
- An attempted murder
- Monet vs. Northstar
- Characters we’d like to see come out of the subtext
NEXT EPISODE: The Angry Claremontean Narrator Returns
CORRECTION: Miles said that the previous episode was #410. This episode is in fact #410; the previous episode is #409.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!