Listen to the episode here.
In which birds have no business in sex dreams; feelings are complicated and allegories are imperfect; Mystique made some valid points; Psycho-Man is good at UI; Callisto was right; and the label “Omega-level mutant” actually kind of makes sense.
- Malice (but not that one)
- Hate Monger (but not that one)
- Finding good comics from the ‘90s
- Uncanny X-Men #359
- X-Men / Fantastic Four Annual 1998
- X-Men #79
- The dead man’s hand
- Dr. Aubrey Agee
- Psi-War fallout
- Dr. Bradley Beynon
- Hadley the robot
- Poker twinks
- La Bludgeon
- Psycho-Man’s Bad Feelings Box
- An invisible bear trap
- Marvel’s floating poker game
- Officers Aguinal and Cleveland
- Antagonists vs. villains
- Omega-level mutants
NEXT EPISODE: The Generation X Underground Special, feat. Al Kennedy!
Check out visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!