Listen to the episode here.
In which 1991 runs right into 2010, X-Factor: Endgame (and everything after it) never happened, Jay covets the hell out of Cyclops’s X-Factor: Forever jacket, Apocalypse’s alternative universe motives are actually pretty fascinating, and Miles will never call his junk Traitorous Unit.
- The Strucker siblings (and the Strucker siblings)
- X-Factor Forever #1-5
- What makes a good Forever comic
- The best jacket in the X-universe (and some other redesigns)
- MaXimum pants
- Ship the ship
- The Celestial Host
- Dan Panosian’s Smug Apocalypse
- The Master Meld variations
- Force versus heat (and art versus word balloons)
- En Sabah Nur, thoughtful employer
- Gammenon the Gatherer and honey-related implements
- Combat (and podcasting) maneuver names
- The Apocalypse Journal
- Eternals versus Deviants versus Inferior, Shitty Humans
- Slow, crappy science and adorable mutant rats
- Mutant fertility
- Arishem the Judge and his magic space-thumb
- Definitive versions of characters and their relationships
- En Sabah Nur and Your Changing Body
- That time X-Factor threw a baby at a robot to save the world
- DC Comics’s Hellfire Club
- Trans X-Men
- But no seriously that jacket
NEXT EPISODE: The Muir Island Saga, part 1
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!