miles no

miles

seriously

just no

(Unused tag from Episode 45.)

(Unused tag from Episode 45 reviews.)

1. Asimov_fangirl says:

Althought I feel sad that Miles feels lonely, i should say I laughted a lot with the video. Maybe you should make like Kurt and Amanda and each get a stuffed doll of the other in case of “emergency”

2. D says:

My headcanon is that this video comes from an alternate universe where Rachel has always been a broom wearing sunglasses.

3. snyderman says:

Of course that Broom is cool. Its wearing glasses.

4. John G. says:

Holy shit. This is incredible.

5. Gary P. says:

Mile yes

All the time

so great

though remember

I’m not the one you’re married to

6. Jen Wolff says:

Headcannon: Inspired by the first They Might Be Giants music video I ever remember seeing. In all its 1997 internet glory-“I am not your broom”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rlb0a6LEH0

• Armaan says:

Between Miles is video and this, my Sunday’s officially made.
      Though my heart does go out to Miles, he looked so sad..

7. Tetracross says:

I would have thought an Alaska trip would have done her wonders, but Rachel seems very stiff here for some reason.

8. Justin says:

This reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons when Marge kicks Homer out, so he’s living up in the treehouse and he puts a paper plate on a potted plant and tells Lisa that this is her new mom now.

It did not end well for the plant.

9. Matt B says:

God, that was amazing. Thank you for the laughs.

Plus my head cannon — which I’m still working out — is that somehow our Earth has gotten mashed up with Homestar Runner (Earth 20xd6?). Does that mean that Rachel and Marzipan are the same multi-universal being?

From “Long Pants:”
    MARZIPAN: Awww, there there, Homestar. It’s not so bad. Everybody thinks I’m a broom.
    HOMESTAR RUNNER: {Sits up suddenly, surprised and upset} You’re not a broom?!

And from “A Decemberween Mackrel:”
    MARZIPAN: Homestar, I don’t have time to trick you into making out with a mop again this year.

10. mulletman says:

So. Cute! Just go with it next time.

11. Karlen says:

My headcanon is that this is just Earth-814, where mutants are super powered brooms.

12. Justin says:

This is adorably sad, the exasperated exhale and look on Miles’ face. Love it.