In which the term “bloodlust” shows up a lot in popular culture; Wolverine pees between panels; Michael Higgins has a lot to answer for; Jay wants to fight a comic book; Nightcrawler’s limbs have never seemed more potent; Florida kids don’t understand basements; and Doug Ramsey didn’t die for this.
- Chaos War
- Destiny’s diaries
- Wolverine: Bloodlust
- Excalibur: The Possession
- Several approaches to sound effects
- The greatest sound effect
- Perfect binding
- Several men who may or may not be Santa Claus
- The Christmas spirit
- The Hair
- Some varyingly graphic murders
- The Alshra
- The Neuri
- Wendigo rules
- Adamantium vs. healing factor
- Where Wolverine pees
- A statement of enmity
- Potent limbs
- Mr. Kaplan
- Weird happenings
- A man who is very obviously Merlin
- Some pedagogy
- An unfavorable Ed Wood comparison
- The Changeling (again)
- X-Force P.R.
- Space bros
NEXT EPISODE: Romance and Banter with Kelly Thompson!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!