In which Jay runs away to Latveria (but Hub is here to save the day!); you shouldn’t eat the brown promethium; Magneto and Cap fight over the world’s tiniest man; Rom is somewhat set in his ways; all anyone in the 616 really wants out of a disguise is plausible deniability; and Hub was inside your heart all along (and you might want to see a doctor about that).
- Several Limbos
- Captain America Annual #4
- Captain America vs. Magneto
- The return of the theoretical Magnetostache
- The Great Mutant Massacre (but not that one)
- Drunk-at-a-wedding Magneto
- Mister One
- Mister Two
- Ghost Writer
- Skin suffocation
- Rom #17-18
- The Toy Collector
- Dick Warlock, revisited, more, again
- Bill Mantlo
- Rom: Spaceknight
- Dire Wraiths
- The secret lives of inanimate objects
- Brandy Clark and Steve Jackson
- Jacob the Dire Wraith and His No-Good Son Jimmy
- The smell of evil
- Swiss army eyeballs
- Sidekicks for the Transformers
NEXT EPISODE: The Return of Rictor!
Special thanks to Emergency Back-Up Cohost Hub of Titan Up the Defense!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!