In which Professor X has no time for your sympathy; there are too many people in the bathroom; everything’s more fun with J. Jonah Jameson; psychologists dress better in the 616; the Rainbow Bears have your back; and Onslaught finally, actually, for-real ends.
- How Logan got his adamanitum back (again)
- Onslaught (briefly)
- Uncanny X-Men #337
- X-Men #57
- Onslaught Epilogue #1
- What we wish Onslaught had been
- The anti-mutant agenda
- Alarm clocks
- Ruby quartz storage and cleaning
- Optic-blast sound effects
- Googol vs. google
- A familiar cover homage
- The semiotics of regret
- Disappearance-montage photos
- Polychromatic world-building
- Prisoner M-13
- Prisoner M-9 (Nina)
- The Manite Project
- The Rainbow Bears
- Renee Majcomb
- Getting through Operation Zero Tolerance
- Our favorite continuity tangles
NEXT EPISODE: GIANT-SIZE WINTER SPECIAL (feat. Jonathan Hickman)
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!