Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In which Miles does his best, birds are weird, some of the most dangerous villains are pink, and we are in the Onslaught Zone.
- Malibu Comics and Marvel Comics, sitting in a (multiversal) tree, KILLING
- Archangel: Phantom Wings
- Unorthodox artistic decisions
- Archangel (Warren Kenneth Worthington III)
- Angst, renewed
- Bird ichor
- Tuesday Bird and her Mad Max outfit
- How (not?) to flirt
- Uncanny X-Men #333
- Various Roberts Kelly
- Graydon Creed, doin’ Mom proud
- Bastion, Nimrod, & Master Mold
- Operation Zero Tolerance
- X-Teams and their lanes
- A naked murder-uncle
- Pink villains
- Obscure callbacks
- Event synergy
- X-Men #53
- Day to-day challenges of telepathy
- Super-Saiyan Magneto
- Phoenix (Jean Grey), actual adult
- That scene from 1964’s X-Men #3
- A surprisingly insightful look at Professor X’s dark side
- Logan’s assorted friendships with teen girls
- XMEN Disease
NEXT EPISODE: X-Force gets, predictably, x-treme.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!