Listen to the episode here.
LINKS & FURTHER READING
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which we hit the Empire Strikes Back of X-Tinction Agenda; it’s hard to be Laura Kinney; the psychic knife makes its debut; Evil!Sexy Moira retains some moral high ground; if your society is built on slavery, your society deserves to crumble; words mean things; Havok would be a terrible housecat; the mutants do not have the patent on stupidity; the opposite of blades is cotton; we give Cameron Hodge’s severed head a pep talk; and Cyclops goes full Peralta.
- Uncanny X-Men #271, New Mutants #96, X-Factor #61
- Laura Kinney’s brief babysitting career
- Our upcoming hiatus
- Dramatis personae
- A figurative battering ram
- Focused totality
- Best insults of the 1990s
- A debate
- Ethics of rhetoric
- Housecat Havok
- Mutate numbering systems
- The Prisoner vs. Les Miserables
- The slow disintegration of reality as we know it
- Sneaking with Cable
- A singularly anticlimactic cover
- A lushly illustrated report
- Increasingly petty revenge
- S.H.I.E.L.D.’s most advanced bald cap
- A rising storm
- Art teams
- What we’d like to see out of an X-Men cinematic reboot
NEXT EPISODE: Return of the Revenge of the X-Men
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)