Listen to the episode here.
In which it still sucks to be a Rasputin; John Romita Jr. has a solid, if muscular, grasp of anatomy; Jay and Miles are better exes than Forge and anyone; and Cannonball’s many younger siblings have almost prepared him for running X-Force.
- Peters Parker
- The Merry X-Men Holiday Special
- Comic book release schedules vs. J&MXPtXM
- Uncanny X-Men #301-302
- Trevor F**king Fitzroy, possibly the worst Upstart
- Comics Code Authority closeting versus real-life closeting
- 21st Century Torture Devices
- Risky mood fonts
- Robert’s Rules of Upstart Order (this week)
- Gamesmaster vs. the Isolationist
- Shinobi Shaw: Good At Sex
- Russian tragedy (more, again)
- Charles Xavier and his poor decisions
- Shi’ar tech support
- Pants and villainy
- Racist jerks vs. rhetorical questions
- TIME PARADOX
- Weirdly specific contingencies
- Piotr Rasputin and his justified fury
- X-Force #24
- Meaningless (but fun!) timestamps
- The Friends of Humanity (who are not our friends)
- Rusty and Skids’ latest arrest
- Disappointed Dad Sam Guthrie
- Action vs. public perception
- Vinz Clortho
- Domino’s continuing quest to figure out what exactly an X-Force is
- The dramatic return of… well, you know
- Spacesuit logistics
- Numerical universe designations
- Plastic Warlock
NEXT EPISODE: Our Fifth Annual Giant-Size Winter Special!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!