Listen to the podcast here.
In which some puns are fundamentally visual; Jubilee is a really good kid; Bastion is a bad person but a good villain; Bachalo does Romita; Seagulls are assholes (but reasonably good narrators); Skin has no time for fantasies; Hitch does Cockrum; and Operation Zero Tolerance (unofficially) begins (again).
- Glorian, the Shaper of Dreams (Thomas Gideon) (and his dad)
- Event build-up
- Generation X #26-28
- Bad times on a raft
- Valuable lessons from the Xavier School
- Yet another somewhat pointless Nightmare cameo
- Jubilee vs. Operation Zero Tolerance
- A good conversation
- Cookin’ with Jubilee
- The Island that Chills Like a Man
- Strong Guy on Krakoa
- How (and whether) Logan ages
NEXT EPISODE: X-Force!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!