Listen to the episode here.
In which the Cross-Time Caper has finally outstayed its welcome; we bid a reluctant farewell to Alan Davis; Inferno may or may not finally actually be over; Evil Doug Ramsey rocks our socks; the Shadow King is not a particularly nuanced villain; Kitty Pryde celebrates a birthday; and Courtney Ross represents an awful lot of dangling plot threads.
- Excalibur #21-24
- The end of the Cross-Time Caper
- Post-Alan Davis Excalibur
- Chris Wozniak
- Crusader X
- How to track Excalibur
- Phoenix-related telepathic idiosyncracies
- Our general indifference to the Shadow King
- An alternate history of Earth-811
- An extended Judge Dredd riff
- Another John Byrne cameo
- Several variations on Courtney Ross
- Kitty Pryde’s 15th birthday
- Nightcrawler’s beard
- The Siege Courageous
NEXT EPISODE: Giant-Size Winter Special, featuring Kid Apocalypse & Dennis Hopeless!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!