Listen to the episode here.
In which X-Men Unlimited begins; Cyclops’s powers remain wildly inconsistent; electromagnetic fields are the gamma rays of the early ‘90s; Siena Blaze should probably take some science courses; Magneto is a complex dude; and the Marvel Universe could really use adequate mental healthcare.
- X-Men Unlimited
- Several other Unlimited series
- The Gregorian calendar
- Chris Bachalo
- Storm’s-eye view
- Electromagnetic fields
- Diverse approaches to problem-solving
- One of Cyclops’s many issues
- An unfortunate encounter with Magneto
- A memorial
- Magneto, his origins, and his many pseudonyms
- The Victor Von Doom paradox
- A terrible plan
- Physical mannerisms in comics
- An unfortunate encounter with Magneto, revisited
- Mental healthcare in the Marvel Universe
- What happened to the Soul Sword
NEXT EPISODE: FATAL ATTRACTIONS
Special thanks to consulting X-Pert @beccastareyes!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!