Listen to the episode here!
Places Where You can Find Chris Sims on the Internets:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
In which we welcome back Emergency Backup Co-Host Chris Sims; comics writers are basically supervillains; Cyclops is not here to have fun; Spider-Man flirts with objectivism; Murderworld is probably not financially sustainable; you should totally cosplay the Proletarian; Arcade may or may not secretly be the Archie Andrews of Earth-616; and Doctor Doom remains absolutely delightful.
- Captain Britain
- Francisco Scaramanga
- The vastly inferior Arcade of Earth-1610
- Uncanny X-Men #123-124, 146-147, 197
- Chris’s first X-Men
- A really sweet truck
- Spider-Man’s brief flirtation with objectivism
- What the X-Men do on their night off
- Hella nipples
- Miss Locke
- Mr. Chambers
- Marvel comics in the Marvel Universe
- A large number of elaborate deathtraps
- Soviet Nick Fury
- The Proletarian
- Phil and Tobe
- One way to celebrate your birthday
- Avengers Arena
- Miss Coriander
- The best non-X Arcade stories
- The end of
- Arcade at the Arcade
NEXT WEEK: Cloak and Dagger!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Support us on Patreon!
Buy prints of this week’s illustration at our shop, or contact David Wynne for the original!