In which Wild Child makes an unlikely Santa Claus; Sabretooth champions continuity; Random’s last name should’a been Violence; Forge doesn’t have to like you; and Mackie’s X-Factor run gets interesting—right before its untimely end.
- Another X-Factor
- X-Factor #142-145
- Unrealized anticipation
- What Val Cooper wants for Christmas
- The evolutionary symbolism of noses
- Several breeds of dog
- The secret history of Val Cooper and Wild Child
- The Secret Empire
- The X.U.E. (more) (again)
- Ice skating, interrupted
- Another cool way to draw Havok’s powers
- A clever retcon
- The X-Factor that might have been
- Greystone’s origins
- A temple of doom
- The hierarchy of cool skulls
- Branching timelines and the implications thereof
- An Alex Summers / Moira MacTaggert chimera
NEXT EPISODE: Gambit, again.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!