Listen to the episode here.
In which you should stop hatin’, there’s a big difference between fill-ins and filler, Snow Valley needs higher Ferris wheel standards, Todd DeZago must really hate video rental clerks, and we’re all monsters – some of us just smell better than others.
- Strong Guy’s hellacious history
- The nature and purpose of X-Men Unlimited
- X-Men Unlimited #20-21
- Rock Trolls (Chambliss, Nettles, and Munson)
- What Asgard was up to in 1998
- Magik vs magic
- The Snow Valley Harvest Festival
- Jubilation Lee, one of the guys
- Eagles vs Hats
- Fatman, Beardlady-o, Stickman-o, & Frogman-o
- Tic Tac Toe fundamentals
- Angry mobs
- Paige Guthrie, Angry Mom
- The many potential applications of Husk’s powers
- Falls Edge, VA vs Eagle Ridge, WV
- Payphones & video rental stores
- Rutland, VT (again)
- Melvin J. Weals
- Helen Back
- The Donnybrook Country Club
- Cat Fancier & Motorcycle Conventions
- The Shi’ar Wardrobe Transmogrifier
- Steel (the Shaq one)
- The worst pun we’ve ever seen in a comic
- Earth: the Hipster Planet
- Which X-Men throw the best and/or wildest Halloween parties
- Fan-casting X-voices
NEXT EPISODE: The X-Men team up with the Fantastic Four!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!