In which we continue our ongoing tour of the post-Age of Apocalypse X-Universe; Onslaught gets a name; nobody’s sure what Noah Dubois is doing there; Iceman gets to be the practical one, for once; T&A should not generally appear on the same visual plane; someone needs to talk to Cannonball about kink safety; and Emma Frost lets a call go to voicemail.
- Tarzan fandom
- X-Man, summarized
- Uncanny X-Men #322-324
- Color as a narrative tool
- The evolution of Storm’s shower etiquette
- How not to relax with Lucas Bishop
- Seat-of-the-pants plotting
- Noah Dubois, sort of
- A road trip
- Sexiness vs. sexualization
- Emma Frost as Caprica Six
- How not to walk a supervillain
- Cannonball’s uniform
- Greycrow (more) (again)
- The worst morgue and/or disco ever
- Edna and Norton McCoy
- Times Rogue has absorbed Colossus’s powers
- X-Men: Marvels Snapshot
NEXT EPISODE: Generation X
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!