Listen to the episode here.
102 – Baby Race 2000
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In which Beast’s DNA is basically held together with spit and baling wire; Boom Boom wins MVP; Angel goes full goth; Cameron Hodge loses his head; Cyclops is basically a Silent Hill protagonist; and the Nebraska Department of Social Services is probably not adequately equipped to deal with Mister Sinister.
- The Horsemen of Death
- X-Factor #32-35
- Superheroic triage
- A vague prophecy
- Fake Avengers
- Fake-band disambiguation
- KiLLeR DWaRfS
- Crippled Puppies
- Audiophile Apocalypse
- Dubiously zealous trademark protection
- Acronym disambiguation
- The death of Candy Southern
- The not-exactly death of Cameron Hodge
- Baby Race 2000
- An orphanage that is also a metaphor
- Unreliable narration
- The dubious partnership of Mister Sinister and Apocalypse
- Best iterations of Boom Boom
NEXT EPISODE: Excalibur goes ongoing!
- Malicious inanimate objects
- Early signs of Marvel Girl’s returning telepathy
- First clues of Cyclops’s connection to Sinister
- First mention of Goblin Queen by name
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Hang out with us on Imzy!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy prints of this week’s illustration at our shop, or contact David Wynne for the original!