Listen to the podcast here.
LINKS & FURTHER READING:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
In which we get back on the continuity train; everything is the aftermath of Inferno forever; you should never fight a tractor or a horse without first putting on some damn pants; Vincent Price would’ve made a terrific Doctor Strange; Rusty Collins never really gets a fair break; Boom Boom is in over her head; and Brett Blevins takes his place as the definitive New Mutants artist.
- Mirage’s on-again-off-again Valkyrie career
- The New Mutants’ previous Asgard adventures
- The best single issue of all time
- The Naglfar
- A proposal for a new calendar
- New Mutants #77-80
- The Ust-Ordynski Collective (again) (more)
- There’s Stuff Going On: The Doctor Strange Story
- A very bad decision
- Why unicorns are the worst
- Doctor Stephen Sanders / Doctor Strange / Doctor Dad
- Let’s Make a Deal
- Whether arson counts as a personality trait
- Several nefarious plans
- Creative growth
- Disaster City
- Fun with the Technarchy
- Mindful representation
- Miles’s dad’s comics collection
NEXT EPISODE: Judgment War!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy prints of this week’s illustration at our shop, or contact David Wynne for the original!