In which we get back on the continuity train; everything is the aftermath of Inferno forever; you should never fight a tractor or a horse without first putting on some damn pants; Vincent Price would’ve made a terrific Doctor Strange; Rusty Collins never really gets a fair break; Boom Boom is in over her head; and Brett Blevins takes his place as the definitive New Mutants artist.
- Mirage’s on-again-off-again Valkyrie career
- The New Mutants’ previous Asgard adventures
- The best single issue of all time
- The Naglfar
- A proposal for a new calendar
- New Mutants #77-80
- The Ust-Ordynski Collective (again) (more)
- There’s Stuff Going On: The Doctor Strange Story
- A very bad decision
- Why unicorns are the worst
- Doctor Stephen Sanders / Doctor Strange / Doctor Dad
- Let’s Make a Deal
- Whether arson counts as a personality trait
- Several nefarious plans
- Creative growth
- Disaster City
- Fun with the Technarchy
- Mindful representation
- Miles’s dad’s comics collection
NEXT EPISODE: Judgment War!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!