Listen to the episode here.
Tag: Vic Chalker
179 – Sincerely, An Evil Individual
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In which X-Factor gets a revamp; Larry Stroman is the best part of 1991; Havok used to have principles; Multiple Man is his own worst enemy; Jay’s Doonesbury knowledge finally becomes relevant; Strong Guy breaks the Washington Monument; and Val Cooper may or may not have married Mister Sinister.
- The Madrox who got away
- Alan Disambiguation
- The X-Factor that might have been
- X-Factor #71-75
- A small selection of a gratuitously large volume of pop-culture references
- An evil individual
- One of the many deaths of Multiple Man
- Larry Stroman extras
- Professor Vic Chalker
- A Sinister scheme
- The iteration of X-Factor most likely to end up naked on television
- Your real-life Jamie Madrox reference
- A canonical Doonesbury reference
- One way to get out of writing a term paper
- The proper plural of Madrox
- The Nasty Boys
- Death by irony
- The evolution of Magik’s Soul Sword
- Why female superheroes rarely date civilian men
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)