In which X-Factor gets a revamp; Larry Stroman is the best part of 1991; Havok used to have principles; Multiple Man is his own worst enemy; Jay’s Doonesbury knowledge finally becomes relevant; Strong Guy breaks the Washington Monument; and Val Cooper may or may not have married Mister Sinister.
- The Madrox who got away
- Alan Disambiguation
- The X-Factor that might have been
- X-Factor #71-75
- A small selection of a gratuitously large volume of pop-culture references
- An evil individual
- One of the many deaths of Multiple Man
- Larry Stroman extras
- Professor Vic Chalker
- A Sinister scheme
- The iteration of X-Factor most likely to end up naked on television
- Your real-life Jamie Madrox reference
- A canonical Doonesbury reference
- One way to get out of writing a term paper
- The proper plural of Madrox
- The Nasty Boys
- Death by irony
- The evolution of Magik’s Soul Sword
- Why female superheroes rarely date civilian men
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!