“How A Podcast Came To Lead the Mutant Resistance”

WHAT?!

Yesterday was a really big day in the X-Cave. Not only did we drop our 200th episode, but over at the Daily Beast, the very rad Spencer Ackerman took a break from reporting on national security to profile this one podcast by a possibly recognizable pair of nerds

Click through for the full article, including a lot of mutant metaphor talk and some incredibly blush-inducing quotes from some Very Important People in the X-universe.

1. Bradley says:

The praise is exceptionally well-deserved and the quotes that are so blush-inducing the most accurate of all. I credit you guys with my return to fascination with comics and that fascination with maintaining my sanity. Congrats on 200 Episodes! Now I only need 200 more!

2. Ricochet Rita says:

“That’s itself a demonstration that another comics fandom is possible.”

Congratulations, pals! 😀

Well earned praise chaps!

4. Keil Beaver says:

Hey guys, big fan! Listened to entire backlog (including Miles’ summer project). Just wondering why I am blocked from seeing the podcast’s twitter feed.

• Jay says:

Hi! Thanks for listening!!

We use Twitter Blockchain, so the most likely explanation is that you’re following one ore more accounts closely associated with prior or current harassment campaigns.

5. What a cool write up. It reminds me that I was recently reading Chris Claremont’s early Ms. Marvel and found a delightful appearance of Peter Forbear making up some bullshit science declaration for a thing that is basically just magic.

6. Courtney Smith says:

Cool write up! I found this great appearance of our friend Dr. Corneau in MS. MARVEL issue 6.