In which the New Mutants get unstuck in time; Robert the Bruce is surprisingly shallow; Sentinels dabble in decoupage; Rachel pitches a comic; there’s no such thing as a happy Magneto flashback; you should probably respect teenagers more than you do; the seeds of Inferno are sewn; and Doug Ramsey hacks the planet.
NOTE: Rachel and Miles are moving this week. Expect everything to be late.
- Messing with the past
- New Mutants character themes
- You Can’t Do That on Television
- New Mutants #47-50
- Constructive stabbing
- Sad Darin Morgan Magneto
- Adventures in time and space
- Tactical retreat
- Several dark alternate futures
- Decoupage of Future Past
- A singularly evocative Sentinel
- Magneto’s terrible, terrible life
- The New Mutants vs. Magus
- Peak Magma
- Karma’s codename
- Soul Sword continuity
NEXT WEEK: Hunting humans for sport!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!