In which Lee Forrester deserved better; we have somehow made 187 of these; Bizarre Adventures is accurately named; the Grey sisters do not steal a yacht; trite jerks are doubly offensive; Black Panther is everything and you should go see it right now; Namor has a type; Attuma reads like an import from Game of Thrones; Florida is the Australia of North America; Iceman has a good weekend; half of the Vanisher materializes in Poughkeepsie; and Jay’s mom is the best Cable.
- What Lee Forester has been up to
- How this happened
- Bizarre Adventures #27
- The not-particularly-secret lives of the X-Men
- Jay’s Book of Irrelevant Headcanon
- “The Brides of Attuma”
- Sara Grey
- Several incidents in the life of Jean Grey
- A plan as ineffectual as it is dastardly
- “Winter Carnival”
- “Titan Up the Defense”
- The peculiar predominance of ice sculpture in the Marvel Universe
- The Apple Profile
- Festive bandits
- A heist
- A very fancy cane
- “Show Me the Way to Go Home”
- Nightcrawler’s favorite movie
- The Count Duckula theme song
- Some very friendly ladies
- ECCC cosplay
- Sev the Oracle
- Whether Buffy is a Summers sibling
- Whom we would merge with cosmic forces
- The Queen of Nevers
NEXT EPISODE: Live at Emerald City Comic Con!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!