Listen to the episode here.
In which Synch is a more versatile character than he originally got credit for; “eep” and “eek” are likewise underused; space makes everything better; Nate Grey is the proto-himbo; and if you can decipher the secret code in this episode, you, too, can win a Silver Surfer jet ski!
- Generation X Underground Special
- X-Men Unlimited #30
- X-Man: All Saints Day
- Jim Mahfood
- Skin’s video-game preferences
- Strange superpowers
- Poster pirates
- Visual representations of the passage of time
- “Banshee’s Angels”
- Charlie’s Angels
- The infamous donut-day riots
- Perfect costumes
- Adequate restraints for small children
- The raw power of funk
- Generation X vs. the Beat Generation
- The greatest disco event in the universe
- Nate Grey
- Some kid named Jerome
- Countess Absynthia Von Mort
- Dr. Cindy’s Castle
- The state of Phoenix affairs
- The color bar at the top of the page in ‘90s comics
NEXT EPISODE: Generation X suits up!
Check out visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!