Listen to the episode here.
Tag: Eric Lehnsherr
233 – Electromagnetism Unlimited
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In which X-Men Unlimited begins; Cyclops’s powers remain wildly inconsistent; electromagnetic fields are the gamma rays of the early ‘90s; Siena Blaze should probably take some science courses; Magneto is a complex dude; and the Marvel Universe could really use adequate mental healthcare.
- X-Men Unlimited
- Several other Unlimited series
- The Gregorian calendar
- Chris Bachalo
- Storm’s-eye view
- Electromagnetic fields
- Diverse approaches to problem-solving
- One of Cyclops’s many issues
- An unfortunate encounter with Magneto
- A memorial
- Magneto, his origins, and his many pseudonyms
- The Victor Von Doom paradox
- A terrible plan
- Physical mannerisms in comics
- An unfortunate encounter with Magneto, revisited
- Mental healthcare in the Marvel Universe
- What happened to the Soul Sword
NEXT EPISODE: FATAL ATTRACTIONS
Special thanks to consulting X-Pert @beccastareyes!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)