In which we encounter one of comics’ greatest rarities; Spider-Man cannot actually do whatever a spider can; Flash Thompson subscribes to the X-Factor school of child endangerment; alliteration is the source of a very specific sort of powers; Spider-Man is not Phil; guilt is Spider-Man’s greatest motivator; we root for the antagonists; Guido Carosella would be an epic Twitter monster; a lot of people have hung out with the X-Men; and Glob Herman is a lovable, gross mystery.
- Spider-Man / X-Men Crossovers
- Other media we have consumed recently
- Spider-Man and X-Factor: Shadow Games
- What a spider can do
- What Spider-Man can do
- Shadow Force
- Hard Time
- JELLO Jigglers(TM)
- Journalistic alliteration
- The government
- A comfortable fictional jacket
- How to find Flash Thompson
- Many sound effects
- The untimely death of Mirrorshade
- Why we’re not covering the Captain Marvel movie
- Glob Herman’s powers
NEXT EPISODE: Somehow we been doing this for FIVE WHOLE YEARS?!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!