Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
In which everything is worse with Nazis; Excalibur gets its groove back; Meggan has an identity crisis; Kitty gets a crush; a dragon gets interdimensional sanctuary; and the Cross-Time Caper starts not with a bang, but a foomp.
- The death of Lilandra Neramani
- Excalibur #8-11
- The best name in Hollywood
- Still more of Inferno’s aftermath
- A basketball game
- Blackbird disambiguation
- Several long-delayed reunions and one subsequent resolution
- Alastaire Stuart (and his banana)
- Tourists who are also lizards
- Lightning Force
- A number of unfortunate encounters
- The difference between Errol Flynn characters and Errol Flynn
- The fall of Nigel Frobisher
- The switch that turns the engine invisible
- What may be the world’s least subtle euphemistic use of the term “roommate”
- How the discourse around comics has changed since the ’80s
- Jubilee vs. power creep
NEXT EPISODE: Deadpool v Gambit, with Ben Acker!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy prints of this week’s illustration at our shop, or contact David Wynne for the original!